AD

AD

LeBron James Kick Start Building Of New NBA Roster See Details.

Sunday 18 February 2018



LOS ANGELES – LeBron James had been mum on the process he used in selecting Team LeBron … until now.Following Team LeBron’s 148-145 win over Team Steph, James revealed how he went about assembling is roster which included Boston’s Kyrie Irving who asked for a trade out of Cleveland last summer.

ALSO READ TOP STORY : You won’t believe what happen to Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook after NBA All-Star Media Day!!

“I took Kevin (Durant) first, then I took (New Orleans) Anthony Davis, and I followed that with Kyrie and DeMarcus (Cousins).”

While this year’s all-star game had been billed as the ultimate pick-up game, it was clear that James put a tremendous amount of thought into assembling his team akin to what an NBA General Manager might do.

“I know who I like watching and I had a draft board,” James said. “I had a process. Some of it went to … it almost went according to plan. A couple of them fell through, but I was satisfied and happy with all the guys that I got.”

A reporter later asked James where was this draft board.

“Ain’t none of your business,” said James, grinning. “You’re going too far, man.”
Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015. EPL NEWS VILLA.
Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah. Published by Themes Paper. Powered by Blogger.
Creative Commons License